Friday, March 5, 2010

Sending out an S.O.S.

Jasper has informed me that he's sending out an S.O.S. to baby Ariana in my belly... and it goes something like this.

"Please come soon... I need you to save me from your Big Sister. She just won't stop tormenting me, and I am hoping that as soon as you get here that she'll forget all about me and I can live in peace once again. Thanks. Signed, Big Brother 'Bapper'."


3 comments:

Marchezt said...

First, I love the baby's name. So pretty. I remember when you told me what Aubrey's name was going to be and how much I loved it.

Second, I'm sure Aubrey will recurit baby sister to help in the torment. Flash loves all he gets from my kids ;)

Lori said...

Is that going to be the baby's name? I like it, it is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Lets hope she is listening and not too busy relaxing lol!