Friday, March 5, 2010

Introducing.... "Aubs Claw"

Would you like to know what "Aub's Claw" is? I bet you would.

I was really grumpy the other night so Nick took Aubrey so I could have a minute to be a brat. Well, apparantly they decided to go "rock out" because when Aubrey came running inside to tell me to come see what they were doing, this is what I found:






Apparantly they started a rock band. And that rock band is called "Aub's Claw." Who came up with that name? Little Miss Aubrey. All by herself. Aubs is a nickname that Nick gave to Aubrey when she was little and now we both call her that. And "claw"... well.. I really have NO IDEA where that came from. Very original Aubrey. Nice job girlfriend.

Oh and I was told to "tell all of my friends" about Aub's Claw. So consider yourself warned informed.

3 comments:

Marchezt said...

So fun! I love rock bands.

Miss you guys!

Lori said...

Too cute.

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! I love it. BTW I had a mommy brat momment the other day too and I decided it is because I need some me time we should go get a mani or something. Miss ya!