Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ariana's new bedding...

I had my heart set on a bedding set from Pottery Barn but it's backordered until June. Even though that's cutting it too close for comfort, I still put in my order and got myself on the list, hoping that her bedding set would come in earlier than June.

Well... that was until I found the most adorable bedding set EVER at a local store and I just *had* to buy it. I am so happy that it's March and I already have her bedding here, in my posession. With Aubrey, her bedding didn't get here until last minute and I ended up having Aubrey "early"... so this time around, I want to make sure that everything is DONE way ahead of time. I think i'm off to a good start. =)

Anyways, here's the bedding that we got for our little princess:





Mommy is in LOVE!
Oh, and I will be posting about all of the things that i've gotten for Ariana thus far. Someone needs to stop me because i'm having too much fun. I'll be posting about it in the next couple of days...

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love the bedding. So cute. Way to be prepared.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Where did you find it?

Jeremy and Sarah said...

That is precious!! And I looked at the outfits too and they are darling. Girls are just so much fun!