Friday, February 19, 2010

Speed Racer!

Aubrey has gotten really good at riding her bike in the past 2 weeks. She loves riding her bike and it's hard to get her to stop and come inside. Nick and I think that this bike isn't going to last much longer so we'll probably have to run out and get her a big girl bike pretty soon. Here are some videos I took of her riding her bike yesterday.

(And if the videos don't play, i'm sorry but blogger has been having a problem with this. Just keep checking back and hopefully they'll play for you if they don't the first time.)

Aubrey riding her bike:

She wanted Jasper to come out and chase her. Try not to laugh when she gets mad at her bike for almost tipping over and gives it a few good whacks. =)

Aubrey was following Jasper up and down the street yelling at him for just about everything.



A couple of things about the above video:

- Just after the 1:00 minute mark I whistle for Jasper and Aubrey goes "woo woo". Since she can't whistle, that's how she "whistles" for Jasper. It's so funny when we're in the house and she's called for Jasper and he won't listen so she'll start yelling "Woo woo!!! Woo woo!!"

- She meow's because Jasper hates cats and if you meow like a cat he'll come running thinking that there's a cat. It's just a trick I use to get him to come to me when he doesn't feel like listening and I think it's funny that Aubrey does it.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the whacking. I also love that she calls Jasper, "papper." Too cute.