On Sunday, it was Nick's birthday so we all went out to dinner to celebrate. Nick and I decided that it would be fun to tell everyone the baby's gender at dinner. I've always wanted to do the whole "whatever color the frosting is tells you the gender of the baby" cake thing, so that's what we did. I baked a cake and on the inside of the cake I filled it with frosting that would tell the gender of the baby (pink=girl, blue=boy). It was a lot of fun to reveal the baby's gender this way. Here's a video (a bit dark, sorry) of the reveal moment.
Here is a picture of the cake!
The Big Sister.



1 comment:
That is such a cute idea. I have never heard of it. The cake was very cute. I love the picture of Aubrey. She looks adorable and like a very proud sister.
Post a Comment