Saturday, February 20, 2010

And the verdict is...

Baby number two is a healthy baby girl!!!! ♥

We are all very excited! She continues to be very sweet and calm during every ultrasound. Just this past time she actually fell asleep during the ultrasound! Mommy is very happy because big sister Aubrey is very passionate so Mommy would really like a calm sweet baby! Anyways, here are some pictures...

Big Sissy is excited!

She pretty much fooled everyone because everyone thought that I was for sure having a boy!

No morning sickness = boy

Carrying more out in front = boy

Pencil and string test = boy

Chinese Gender Chart = boy

Salty cravings = boy

I had a dream that the baby was a boy and pretty much every friend and family member thought this baby was a boy! So funny! I guess my baby's are just not predictable.

Anyways, can't wait to dress up my two girls and watch them play together. I love my sister to death and I know that these two girls are so blessed to have eachother.

Now Mommy has some shopping to do. =)

6 comments:

Marchezt said...

Yay! Congrats on another sweet and adorable girl!

She will be a doll just like her big sister!

Can't wait to meet her.

P.S. I'm jealous. I want a little girl again to dress up in all the cute clothes :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

YAY!! Congrats! I thought she was a he too...opps. I am so happy for you! So does that mean you are going to try until you have a boy? you should, boys are great!!!

Nik said...

So exited for you. LOVE YOU

Lori said...

Yay! That will be so much fun. I totally thought it was a boy also. She is tricky. I'm glad she is docile so far for you.

Hug House said...

SO fun! Congrats to you, Nick & princess #1. :) I bet A is going to LOVE having someone to play dress-up with; they will be BFFs!

Anonymous said...

I am happy that your will have two girls... It is no secret I love little girls! Can't wait to meet the bundle of calmness. Too Sweet!