Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yum-O

We baked some cookies with my Mom yesterday. Aubrey had lots of fun and surprisingly, we didn't get all that messy.

Aubrey did everything all by herself. She rolled out the dough, cut out the cookies, popped them out of the cookie cutters and placed them on the cookie sheet. She's "a big girl now".


LIKE MY COOKIES?!?!?


Finished products...

Sugar cookies with frosting (done by Lindsay and Nana) and sprinkles (done by Aubrey).

Best cookies EVER. They're called "Santa's Whiskers". My mom tried to think she could get by without making them this year... that lasted about 2 seconds. =)

I don't know what these ones are called... they're peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses in the middle. I think we'll call them "Nick's favorite."

And with the leftover dough, I did an L for Lucie, an L for Lindsay and an A for Aubrey.
It was a great day, although everyone was pooped by the time we were done!

Thanks Mom for having us over and for doing this every year!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like a fun day. She did a great job. I can't believe she is old enough to be making cookies by herself. Our kids are getting too old. What are in those santa whiskers cookies? They look good.