Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Bapper's" Birthday

It was Jasper's birthday a couple of days ago. I normally don't remember his birthday until way after the fact, probably because we're so preoccupied with Christmas stuff, but for some reason this year I remembered. And when I told Aubrey, she thought it was awesome. We had to go to the store and get "Bapper" a present (a bone) and bring it home and sing "Happy Birthday" to him- all of this was Aubrey's idea... well, more like demands. So here is "Bapper" enjoying his bone followed by a pic of Aubrey with her big brother, a picture she insisted that I take. =)






And I would like to add that Jasper is now 5 years old. And the funny part about that is that EVERYONE told us when Jasper was a puppy, "Don't worry, he'll calm down when he turns 1," then it turned to 2, then it turned to 3, then it turned to 4, and NOW it's, "He hasn't calmed down yet? Oh. That sucks." So yes, "Bapper" is still a naughty boy and I think his 5th birthday marks the day that we have officially given up on any and all hope that he will stop stealing, chewing, destroying and swiping our stuff. That's okay. We love him anyways.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so cute how Aubrey is with Jasper. Happy Birthday Jasper!

Lori said...

Sorry that was from me, not Tyson.

Marchezt said...

Happy Day to him! Aubrey and him have a cute connection...she is a great sister.

He really is a handsome dog!