I haven't been feeling like doing much lately... but today I decided that we needed to go outside and go for a walk. Well, our walk only lasted so long because when we got to our park, which is a couple of houses down, we didn't go much further. Why? Because the grass was COVERED with gorgeous golden orange leaves. So we decided to play in the leaves... and it was the best time ever.
And (of course) I got some really cute pictures of my gorgeous girl...
What, you don't take a paparazzi camera with you when you go for walks? What.Ever. =)
Now, I might be biased, but seriously, can she be any more beautiful?!?!
She didn't have any fun at all. None whatsoever.

Stomp stomp stomp.

Then she found a pine cone which she promptly named "snuggly" and proceeded to snuggle snuggly.


Love this little girl.

Then we found a dandelion and Aubrey wished for a teddy bear and very enthusiastically blowed the heck outta that dandelion.

So.. that was our absolutely wonderful Tuesday afternoon.
3 comments:
Those pictures are adorable and so is she. I think that those random moments got on film tend to be the best pictures.
She is gorgeous and those leaves are too!
Wish we could have joined you on your walk.
What great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Love the leaves! She is a doll! what a fun day!
Post a Comment