I love how she crosses her feet. =) This is her concentration face:
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Product Rave!
Since I stay at home with Aubrey, it's easy to get bored sometimes... even though we go out and about A LOT, we still need things to do at home. And it seems that the older Aubrey gets, the lets appealing toys are, and the more appealing just watching TV is. So, I decided that I would go out and get Aubrey one of those Leap Frog toys. Leap Frog is known for it's learning type toys, and since I wanted Aubrey to be a little challenged, I knew that their click start computer would be an awesome "investment". So Aubrey and I headed out to Toys 'R Us and got her the computer and the Dora game. She was SO excited for me to set it up once we go home! She was trying so hard to be patient while I was opening the box and figuring out how to get the thing to work with our TV, but when it was finally set up and she could play with it, she was in LOVE! She loves playing with this thing and it's a nice alternative to just watching TV when all else fails. I really feel like she is learning different things. I just have to go out and buy the other games because she's already mastered the Dora one!
I love how she crosses her feet. =) This is her concentration face:
This is her i'm-gonna-show-mom-what-a-mischief-i-am face:
I love how she crosses her feet. =) This is her concentration face:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome. I'm glad she likes that. My sister has one for her son so I knew I always wanted to get one. It is good to get an idea of how long I should wait.
How fun! She is so cute...makes me miss her being right behind us!
I love LeapFrog things. Kaedance is getting the Tag Reader at the end of the month for her 5th Bday. Crazy how fast time goes...the grow way to fast!
Post a Comment