I was cleaning out my kitchen and found a couple of loaves of bread that we could give to the ducks, and since my parents live allll the way out there by Tule Springs, and since we were already heading out there for dinner, Aubrey and I decided that we would swing by and pick up Pop-Pop and go and feed the ducks. Yay. My most favorite thing to do. Can you sense my excitement? Woo. Hoo. (The things that you do for the child that you love and adore.) I should just be honest and say that I called my Dad to come with us because I am waaaaay tooooooo petrified to go feed those evil, possessed, hissing ducks all by myself. So, off we went.
Ducks must be smart. As soon as they saw our bags of bread, they all came running.
This was about the time I started to panic and started cursing my brains out:
(at least Aubrey was happy, right?)
I took this picture while I was standing ontop of a picnic table. The ducks couldn't get me up there. =)
A mommy and her babies:
No comments:
Post a Comment