Friday, April 3, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel...

So, as soon as Aubrey's "i'm-being-difficult-and-completely-impossible-to-deal-with" phase passed, she started teething. She has all of her teeth except for one. Her top (my left, her right) 2-year molar. All 3 of the other 2-year molars have come in with no problem at all, which really was a blessing to me because Aubrey was a bad teether (meaning all hell broke loose when she was teething). So, I can't really complain because the past year of no teething has been utterly blissful. But as with anything in parenting, that came to an abrupt stop. Aubrey hasn't been horrible, just super super clingy.

I was trying to do my hair, and Aubrey wanted to sit next to me, so I pulled up a chair and she proceeded to serenade me.

And if Aubrey isn't being held by me, she wants to be in her swing. So this is pretty much all we've been doing the past 2 days! It's fun except for when I have to convince Aubrey that flies are not bees and that they won't hurt her. We have this conversation over and over and over and over again. And then some more. Oh, and if we're not having that conversation, then Aubrey's telling me to NOT say "mmhmm", she wants me to say, "YES."



Oh, and yes, I let her stay in her PJ's ALLLL day. =)

1 comment:

Marchezt said...

I heart her!!
If you know me and my kids well enough, most days are spent in PJs. No shame! :)