People, especially other weimaraner owners, would tell us not to worry... that he'd grow out of it. Um, no. Not our Jasper.
And now that we have Aubrey, an avid "Dora the Explorer" watcher, we have discovered that Swiper, the sneaky fox who swipes Dora's stuff, is a character created and inspired after our own Jasper.
So, how can Jasper be Swiper without the infamous mask? Well, Nick took it upon himself to complete a Swiper mask for Jasper, so we would like to officially announce that Jasper is no longer to be called Jasper. He's Swiper.
3 comments:
I know that you are frustrated...but that mask is so cute on him :)
I Love it!!!! That's so funny!!
Swiper no swiping, jasper no jaspering??? LOL So dang cute. I love the mask good idea Nick. Where are the food battles it has been awhile? NO crazy concaultions.
Post a Comment