Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Water, Water, EVERYWHERE!

I let Aubrey play with the hose in the front yard this morning, and boy did she have a good time! I, however, took advantage of those smiles and started snapping pictures with my handy dandy brand spankin' new camera, and boy o boy did I have some fun! I was very impressed that you could see every single water droplet! SO awesome.

Aubrey was having so much fun, though. Then again, you can totally tell that by the pictures!






OH, and incase you didn't know this, you can click on the pictures and they will enlarge so you can see them a bit bigger. Nice little tidbit of info, huh?

1 comment:

Marchezt said...

So cute! I love the pics with your camera! So jealous! I got a Nikon Coolpix for Mother's Day but not as sweet as your new one!

Happy 25th Bday! I felt the same way when I turned 26...cause then your officially passed your mid twenties! :)

I love your cupcakes...they looked so yummy and pretty!

I love all your new posts! I need to catch up on my blog!

P.S. Love the new background, too!