Thursday, August 28, 2008

Big girl bed!

Aubrey got a big girl bed!!! Finally!!! She's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for almost exactly a year now. But, I felt like it was time for her to sleep on a better mattress and get her big girl bedding set up all cute. So, here is her big girl bed! She LOVES it. She always tries to sneak up to her room and play in there. She loves the stepstool and goes up and down very well. The first time she slept in her big girl bed, she pretty much fell asleep instantly.

The bedskirt should be delivered within the next month...


The blanket and pillow I made her match the comforter and sheets so well!
One second until total breakdown...


"Stop taking pictures, MOM! I'm ready for my nap!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous big girl bed! I love the blanket and pillow you made! Very fancy!