We were on our way to an early dinner and then to the park, and after being in the car for maybe 2 minutes Aubrey had already ripped off her shoes. Why? I have no idea. But I told her that she shouldn't take her shoes off because her feet were stinkyyyyyyy... so she proceeded to smell her feet and then try to make me smell them. It was so funny. Even Aubrey was laughing at herself! Nick took the video on his cell phone, so it might not be the best quality, but it was still cute so I had to share it!
You can't hear her, but she keeps sniffing...
3 comments:
I love it! She has so much spunk!
Once again...Aubrey made me laugh! She is so "stinking: cute! :)
Thanks so much Lindsay for you comment about Bouzer. It has been hard on us all, especially Flash. He has been really sad this week and I know he is looking for him every time he goes outside. Kaedance and I have been keeping him in more to play with him and keep his spirits up. We would love to have him and Jasper play one day this week if you are free one evening to meet down at the park. I know that would make his day!
that is hilarious! you, suzanne, and I should get together for a playdate! it would be lots of fun! email me if you want to and i can give you my num. ajmcferrin@Hotmail.com
Post a Comment