Tuesday, August 12, 2008

To Tease and Torment...

That is the game in this house, at least. Aubrey stole all of Jasper's toys and ran around the house with them. And good 'ole Jasper played along. Aubrey is definately getting pretty fast though, but it's really not how fast she can run that's impressing... it's how she manages to *always* steal not one, not two, but three of Jasper's toys and run off with them. She's pretty talented in the "mischief" dept. And if they had a "steal-your-dog's-toy-and-run-off-with-it" category in the Olympics... well... I think we all know who'd take the gold, don't we?

3 comments:

Marchezt said...

So cute...They are the cutest buddies!

I clicked on you mall link but need to find more time to look around. I'm still really interested in learning more about this!!

We really need to get together soon. When it cools down, maybe we can start walking together?

Suzanne said...

I love love love your videos. Jasper and Aubrey couldn't be any cuter. I was watching them with Zachary in my lap and he was laughing so hard. He loves watching Aubrey!

Ashley said...

your videos are the best...i need to learn how to do that. it was great seeing you the other day even though we didnt get to chat much. you, suzanne, and i should do a playdate! and by the way, your pictures are looking great,I LOVE the camera. ;)