Okay I think every Mom has that one thing that they are paranoid about. Mine just so happens to be choking. I am paranoid of Ariana putting something in her mouth and choking, or her eating something too big and her choking. I have
huge freakouts at least once a week where she makes a face that looks like she is choking or she coughs and immediately my heart starts beating super fast, I grab Ariana check her mouth, flip her over ready to start pounding on her back only to realize that she's perfectly fine. It's bad.
Nick goes back and forth from thinking I am crazy to being paranoid about choking as well.
So in efforts to control my paranoia (and keep my baby from choking), I cut Ariana's food up really
really small.
The only problem with that? She can't pick up her food. So, being the smart girl that she is, Ariana has found a new way of eating her teeny tiny food pieces that I give her.
Like this:


If you can't bring your food to your face, bring your face to your food. Right?
hahahaha, this goes completely against my British upbringing!!!
But I think it's safe to say that manners aren't as important as my kids life... or me having a heart attack. So face to food it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment