Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Think I'll Sit Right.... Here...

Ariana is a lot of fun, as we all know. Now that she is a big walking girl, she NEVER sits down. She seriously toddles around the house, walking from room to room, all day.

Ariana and Aubrey were playing the other day and the next thing I know, Aubrey was frustrated with Ariana because she wanted what Ariana had. Aubrey was saying, "No baby! I want that!" I looked to see what was going on and this is what I found:




I guess when Ariana FINALLY decided to sit down, she decided to sit in a basket. And I guess it just so happened that she wanted to sit in the same exact basket that her big sister wanted to play with. Coincidence? I think not. :)

Aubrey very generously let her baby sister stay in the basket, but proceeded to push her around the house in it. Lots of giggles ensued.

1 comment:

Marchezt said...

Funny girls! Love it.