
The house across the street from us has been vacant for a while now. We've always noticed a couple of bees going in and out of the holes in the stucco. However, just the other day we noticed that there were all of a sudden a bazillion bees over there. To say I was freaked out was an understatement. I called every place I could think of, animal control, the police dept./fire dept., local beekeepers and our HOA. Our HOA got it taken care of pretty quick, thank God. But seriously, that's a whole lot of bees, right? Shudder.
2 comments:
oh my gosh, I would be freaking out. You are so lucky you have an HOA and that they would take care of it because that would have been horrible if no one took care of it and you just would have had more and more bees.
Yuck! I'm at my parents this week and bees seem to be everywhere. Glad the HOA took care of that fast before anyone could be hurt.
Post a Comment