Thursday, June 30, 2011

Aubrey & Zebra

You know the zebra that is literally in EVERY picture that Aubrey is in? The zebra that goes everywhere with us, gets hung out of the car window, eats dinner with us, can't EVER be left behind?

That zebra is now permanently affixed to Aubrey's side.

It's really cute and I love it. I mean, except for the frantic searches for zebra that ensue right when we are running out the door, already late. Besides that? I like zebra. I like zebra so much that I decided to pull a "Cool Mom" moment and bought Aubrey and her zebra (which she named "Alinda"... don't ask, she made it up) matching outfits.




Aubrey LOVED the matching outfits. Only problem is now they need to match ALL the time.

What have I started?!?! :)

We got so many compliments when we were out and about. So, matching outfits it is! Well... not every time.

No comments: