Thursday, May 12, 2011

New Library

A new library opened up right around the corner from our house. We've had our eye on this library for months now, so needless to say, we were very anxious for it to open up!

It's a really cute library and right at the front of the library is this gallery. Right now the gallery is featuring recycled parts made into art structures. Aubrey, of course, had to take a picture next to each thing.




Ariana loved the play area for the kids! Except, she kept pulling all of the kids' hair... and trying to hang with the 2 year old boys. She's trouble, I tell you.

Here she is playing nicely for all of 2 seconds. :)
Ariana especially loved the big wall that had kids from around the world on it. I'm pretty sure Zebra liked it too. Aubrey was too consumed with her book. She does love books.
We're looking forward to going to story time and other fun activities at the new library. I seriously love how close it is!

1 comment:

Lori said...

That library looks awesome. I will have to find out where it is next time I am in town.