Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year. It was my 1st Mother's Day with Ariana and that was so special. I felt so blessed to have my amazing family- two beautiful daughters and one wonderful husband. I couldn't ask for anything more!

We hung out at home all day, and that was fine with me because Nick got me a new computer, so I had fun setting it all up. He also got me Starbuck's in the morning- major points there!!!

Then, after Ariana took 2 long naps (that's a perfect Mother's Day gift right there!), we headed to dinner at Nora's. The short version of the story is that half of our table got their food while the other half had to wait 2 hours for their meals and then some of the food had to be sent back. Sooo, that wasn't very good at all, but they comped our dinner- i'm sure the guys were happy about that! :)

More important than food, or presents, or other superficial things- we all had a great time spending time as a family. We were lucky to have my Dad's cousin Wayne with us as well- so this year was very special!

All in all, it was a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Thank you God!

To all the Mommies out there- Happy Mother's Day!





1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a good mother's day. Sorry about your dinner though, that is ridiculous. Good thing they comped it.