Wednesday, May 11, 2011

10 Months!


10 fun things about our 10 month old:

♥ She has learned how to wave, and she waves to every single person wherever we go. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone.

♥ She is obsessed with hair. If we are standing in line at the store, or waiting in the waiting area of a restaurant (or anywhere where you are in close proximity to people) she tries to touch or pull everyone's hair. I try and stop her before she does it, but sometimes she's sneaky and ends up pulling a stranger's hair. It's funny and embarrassing all at the same time. :)

♥ "Mama" is officially her first word. But she also says "ba ba" for Bapper, and she says "woof" whenever Bapper barks (it sounds more like "oof"). And sometimes I swear she says "yeah!" and "hi" and yesterday when I was getting her some breakfast I could've sworn she said, "oh boy!" (now I know that's not on purpose, it was just funny baby babble that almost sounded like words).

♥ She loves to empty out my drawers. And when she's emptying them out, she throws the contents of the drawer with such vigor that it's quite comical!

♥ She just signed "more" today!! I am a big fan of sign language for babies. Makes life MUCH easier!!

♥ Ariana hates sitting still. Getting her to sit in a shopping cart, or sit still for a diaper change is near impossible.

♥ She's a climber. She loves to climb and stand on top of EVERYTHING. She's a monkey, for sure.

♥ She loves to get a reaction out of you. She does things intentionally to get a reaction out of you. Like pulling your hair, or making a loud noise, or throwing something. Once you look at her and make a face at her, she laughs so hard! Mischief behavior right there!

♥ I still stand firm with my prediction that she will walk right around 11-12 months, but she does let go of something and take 1-2 steps to me. She does stand on her own a few times a day, but I just don't think she's concerned with walking yet. (Thank God!) :)

♥ Ariana LOVES to swing in the swings. She'll do it for hours. No exaggeration.


Basically? She's oodles and oodles of fun!!

And seriously- two months away from turning ONE?!? That's craziness right there! AHHHH!!

1 comment:

Kdevito said...

time flies when you are having fun huh, she is such a happy baby, I am in shock she is almost 1!!