If you're one of those people making the above comment, then here, let me educate you for a moment.
Okay, so, everyone who has kids knows you have to do dishes 100 times a day, right? Well, Ariana has become quite fond of dish-washing time. She crawls right on over to me and wants to help.
Yeah.
Doing dishes has become the hardest chore in my house. Want to know why it is nearly impossible for me to do dishes anymore? Okay, here we go.
So, before I can do the dishes, I have to unload the dishwasher. I open it up and here comes my "happy helper" eager to help! See the cups I have neatly organized on the counter, ready to be put away? Well my "happy helper" is going to help me put them away...
"Look Mommy! I got a cup! I know you wanted to put it away, but I want to play with it!"
Now it's time to LOAD the dishwasher. But first, we have to taste test the plates to make sure they're clean first. Because we all know you can't put dirty dishes in the dishwasher, right?
And make sure you stomp your dirty little feet in the water puddles as well, okay?
Stomp stomp stomp...
And THAT is why doing the dishes in my house is like mission impossible. Thankyouverymuch.
2 comments:
Still think you have the most fun job in the world - would much rather be looking after my neicey neices instead of accounting!! Love the pics, SOOOO cute
LOL, so true! The thing is, Gavin still has to be my "helper" which still entails him taking the dishes clean or dirty and playing with them. Oh how frustrating a simple and possible quick task can be.
Post a Comment