Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Playin' With My Sista

Aubrey and Ariana were playing today. It's starting to get really fun watching the two of them together.

My Mom made this AWESOME blanket. I called dibs on this blanket way before I was pregnant with Ariana, so I was really happy when we found out Ariana was a girl because I knew my Mom had to hand this blanket over! =)

" Hey there Mr. Mirror. You are Yum-eeee!"
My big girl and her perfect little smile!


Cutest. Picture. Ever.!!!!! "Hello there Sun! You sure are perty!"

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I want that blanket. You might want to hide it or find me in your house late one night. Haha it's so cute. I can not believe how big Ariana is and both of your girls are just beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Ahhhh Lindsay those girls are just too cute!