My friend (Thanks Ev!!!!!!) posted a link a while ago to these awesome rainbow/tie dye lookin' cupcakes, and I saved the link. I was going through all of my links the other day trying to see if I could find something fun for Aubrey and me to do since we can't just take off and leave whenever we get bored. Well, needless to say, once I discovered that we could make some yum-o cupcakes, my mind was made up!
My two helpers!
.JPG)
The happiest helper ever!
.JPG)
All the different colors. So pretty!
.JPG)
Putting all of the colors into the cupcake cups...
.JPG)
Most beautiful cupcake!
.JPG)
All of them.
.JPG)
It was so fun seeing how all of the colors blended together. And, of course, no two cupcakes were the same.
.JPG)
Poor Ariana. She couldn't eat them, but she sure stared them down! It was so funny.
1 comment:
mmm, those look delicious. Way to go! Your frosting looks suburb.
Post a Comment