Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Belly Laugh

Aubrey never really belly laughed, at least not when she was a baby. The only time I can ever remember her really laughing hard was when she was 10 months old. And it was only that one time. She laughed way more as a toddler, but never really laughed when she was a baby. She was just a more observant baby.

Well, I definitely having a laughing baby now. Ariana has been laughing for a few weeks now. We got it on camera the first time she laughed, but the video was on Nick's phone so I haven't been able to post it. But just yesterday I finally got her laughing on video.

Ariana pretty much only laughs at Aubrey. She absolutely adores Aubrey and thinks she's the coolest person ever, so it's only natural that Aubrey is the only person that makes her laugh.

Ariana was chillin' in her swing and Aubrey was dancing around the room. Ariana always laughs when Aubrey is walking or running or dancing around. It's what made her laugh for the first time, and it's what makes her laugh to this day.

So here is Ariana's belly laugh...

And how awesome are Aubrey's dance moves? Those are mad skillz right there. =)

2 comments:

Jon and Lauren said...

That is hilarious...I am really impressed with Aubrey's dancing! (and lip-syncing!) She is very talented...and Ariana was certainly enjoying the show :-) Love those laughs, she is so cute! xoxo

Lori said...

That is seriously adorable! Love it and Aubrey does have some mad moves.