Ariana is 3 months old today! Time just keeps flying by. Here are some of Ariana's latest accomplishments and just little tidbits about our baby girl:
- If you smile at her, she'll smile at you. If you talk to her, she'll talk to you. If you sing to her, she'll sing right back. She's a very sociable little girl. =)
- She likes to be held and walk around with Mommy. It's her favorite thing to do. She might protest being put down a little bit, but she's such a doll she doesn't get really really mad unless somethings really wrong.
- She can roll over both ways already.
-She loves to watch TV and Mickey Mouse always makes her laugh. I guess she likes Mickey. =)
- She's laughing. She did her first belly laugh when Aubrey was jumping up and down and it was the cutest thing i've ever heard. I thought it was so sweet that Aubrey made her sister laugh for the first time.
- She likes to watch people eat. It kinda makes me feel bad, like I should share with her, even though I know she's not old enough for food yet.
And of course, she's just our happy, smiley, wonderful-to-be-around baby. She is such a joy and we are all enjoying her so much!
1 comment:
I love the picture. She is so cute. TIme goes so fast. I am glad you are loving every minute.
Post a Comment