Oh, can't see it that well?? Here, let me zoom in for you!

I tried, desperately, to muster up enough courage to kill this thing but I simply could.NOT.do.it. I was freakin' out really bad.... so I called Nick, did my whole "damsel in distress" routine and he rushed home to kill this monstrosity. Every time I look at these pics I shudder. Ick.
Oh, and I might I add that I discovered this spider not even 2 hours after I called our pest control company and told them to skip this month because Nick and I didn't think we needed any service because we seemed to be bug free with it cooling down and all. Um, sorry Pest Control guy, it's me again... I changed my mind. Please come over. NOW.
Not that I really want to know, but does anyone have any idea what kind of spider this is? Nick thinks every spider is a Brown Widow these days so he's no help.. and NO, I do NOT want to google it, thank you very much. =)
2 comments:
I am scared and I am only looking at it on the computer... Spiders freak me out. My moms house has had a problem with Scorpions, What is the purpose of these AWFUL creatures???
I hate spiders also. That spider looks like a common one we have at our home. Don't know the name though, sorry. Last time we were in Vegas, we found a wolf spider at my parents house, the size of a quarter. Now that is one I could never kill, why too creepy.
Post a Comment