Tuesday, November 24, 2009

aaaand... she STILL hates Santa....


Did I expect her to react differently? Um, definitely NOT. I knew she would be upset about it, but I didn't realize that she'd fight her way outta there! Oh well... I don't care, I actually think it's kinda funny. I mean, yeah, I would've preferred a nice, happy, smiling pic- but that's not the reality of the situation when you're dealing with Miss Aubrey Katelyn Frisco. After they took the picture, Aubrey busted out of Santa's arms, stomped over to the door and stood there, not willing to look at anyone, folded her arms and was PISSED. All of the ladies in Santa's house kept saying they wish they could see her face right now. It was hilarious... and totally typical.

Oh, and she never got to tell Santa that she wants a hippo for Christmas. Darn. =)

Better luck next year!!!!

5 comments:

Marchezt said...

I love it!! Those are the best pics. It will bring smiles for years to come.

Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Lori said...

That is soooo funny. At least her spunky personality always keeps you laughing.

Anonymous said...

So funny! Dang you got a Christmas headstart, I didn't even know santa was here already, loL!

Nik said...

Poor Aubrey!

Ashley said...

I love the santa pictures! Classic!