Totally!! Both cute too!
Haha you do like exactly alike although your face in the first pic made me laugh! You could be so grumpy sometimes!! ;-) LOve you little sis xo
That is so so sweet. Both two adorable girls in my book!! Miss you guys!
That is insane!!! You guys are identical and so cute.
See, I said that when Aubry was born. I remember you when you were born and I was like OMG she looks just like you did Linzi.You both are gorgeous.Love you cuz!
So much alike!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Totally!! Both cute too!
Haha you do like exactly alike although your face in the first pic made me laugh! You could be so grumpy sometimes!! ;-) LOve you little sis xo
That is so so sweet. Both two adorable girls in my book!!
Miss you guys!
That is insane!!! You guys are identical and so cute.
See, I said that when Aubry was born. I remember you when you were born and I was like OMG she looks just like you did Linzi.
You both are gorgeous.
Love you cuz!
So much alike!
Post a Comment