I have been telling Nick for years now that I can cut his hair. Every time he comes home I always say, "I CAN DO THAT." Well, Nick finally went out and bought some hair clippers and gave me the go ahead to shave his head. I didn't want to just shave it, I wanted to try and give it some sort of a style (similar to what he normally gets done). Well, for it being my first time ever, I think I did a good job. Now, I am trying to cut everyone's hair so I can get my practice in. If only Jasper's fur was longer. =)
BEFORE:
2 comments:
So awesome. I tell Rob the same thing but he won't let me near it lol! Aubrey cracks me up it was the first thing I noticed in the picture!
Looks good from the back. I'm sure the front does also. Aubrey is so funny.
Post a Comment