Ladies and Gentlemen- let me tell you... this child was excited. She fully understood the rules and she could NOT wait to earn her stickers. Just look at how happy she is:
So, we did the chart on... Saturday night I think... and here we are on Wednesday night and she has earned 5 stickers and after she eats a healthy breakfast tomorrow morning, we are off to the closest convenience store to get her her candy bar. I don't know how she fell asleep tonight but she did. She was SO excited and SO proud of herself. Nick and I were getting a kick at how she would just not stop jumping around and laughing and being so silly- she was just beyond excited. And for the first time in a long time, I walked down the stairs after putting Aubrey to bed and I said to Nick, "Geez, it's really nice to have such a good day with her." So- this chart is turning out to be a really good thing. And I left enough room to add some more rows so we can tackle whatever issue inevitably pops up next. ;)
Here's a close up of her chart with her first sticker on it.
YAY AUBREY!!!!!!
3 comments:
Charts are the best. Used a few with Kaedance and I hope they work with Landon.
Miss you guys. We need to have you over one of these nights. Soon...I promise. How are things over there?
Ok first of all, super cute chart!! And 2nd, that's an awesome idea. I can't wait to try stuff like that with Zachary.
Sounds like a great idea. I'm glad it worked. I can't wait until I can start using those positive reinforcement incentives.
Post a Comment