Monday, March 9, 2009

Spazmatics

My Mom's sister, Wendy, came in from England for a visit and I decided that my BFF and I should take her out for some fun. Well, we decided to go to Spazmatics because they are a band that plays 80's music (awesome.) and you can dance (even awesomer.). So, here are some pictures of our night out on the town! (Nick didn't go, but he promised he would go next time. HE BETTER!)

Me and my Auntie:

Havin' some fun on the dance floor (That guy in the red shirt, off to the right of my Aunt had some ca-razy dance moves. Really.)


I told Angela not to throw up her gang signs, but she didn't listen. =)

The 3 girls:
Wendy, me and Angela's fiance Ryan:

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

um, could you look any more like your Aunt? By the way, I HEART the spazmatics.