Sunday, March 8, 2009

1 month!!!


Today, Aubrey has been potty trained for 1 month! YAY! And she's pretty much night trained as well! I can't believe that I haven't changed a diaper for a month now. It's so great, but I hope that I don't forget how to do it for when #2 comes along (whenever that might be). Anyways, I just wanted to acknowledge Aubrey's huge accomplishment. And I can't take any of the credit. She is such a smart girl, I really haven't had to do much of anything. Potty training her was so easy, I just feel so blessed. Congratulations Aubrey! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!

(and i'm sure all of the landfills are very thankful as well) ;)

3 comments:

Melissa and Paul said...

Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

Yay aubrey!! I think our time is coming soon and I cant wait! Hope you guys are all doing great!

Marchezt said...

This is such an awesome acomplishment for her and you!! Congrats!

P.S. It all comes back when #2 arrives :)