Monday, March 23, 2009

M&M's World


Ladies and Gentleman:

The bag you are looking at is the ginormous bag of M&M's that we got at M&M World yesterday. Nick had the grand idea to go to M&M World. He mentioned it to me and Aubrey overheard him... and when he tried to change his mind, Aubrey wasn't havin' any of that! She just kept screaming, "I WANT TO GO TO M&M WORLD!"

You see, Aubrey is obsessed with M&M's. They are her most favorite candy. I can hardly get through a grocery store checkout without her insisting that we get at least one pack of M&M's.

So, off we went... fighting all of the spring break tourists on the strip and the crowds of people in M&M World... until finally, we reached the most wonderful floor- the second floor- where there are rows and rows of M&M's. I thought Aubrey was going to pass out from her excitement when she saw this:


So, we grabbed a bag to fill with M&M's. And me, being the conservative person that I tend to be, poured a small amount of M&M's in the bag... but Nooooooo, Nick wasn't having any of that! He grabbed the handle and proceeded to unload an ungodly amount of M&M's OF EACH COLOR into our bag (this being the man who despises of candy, sweets, desserts, etc., and then randomly binges and eats the most grotesque pile of 574 desserts because he's been depriving himself for 5 months, but that's another story....).

Finally, after we filled our bag, we got to the checkout. I was trying to hide because I knew Nick was going to die when he saw our total. I just knew it was going to be a lot. So, what was our total? $29.00!!!! FOR M&M's people! It was hilarious. It's $11.99/lb. and we had about 2.5 pounds of M&M's in our bag. Way to go Nick! You are officially the best Daddy EVER! =)

So, I think we have enough M&M's to last us from now until Easter (and perhaps beyond)!

Good times, good times.

The end.