He wanted to spend the day outside, and March in Las Vegas is usually beautiful. So, he wanted to head out to Sunset Park with me and Aubrey and my Mom (Nick has to work) so we could have a picnic and feed the ducks. It was a lot of fun! (Except for the fact that I have an irrational fear of birds and almost had a panic attack.) So, here are some pictures of our fun. I guess my fear of birds came in handy because I could stand back and just take pictures. I was more than happy with that...
(sorry the pics are so small- i took them with my phone... it makes me laugh though because it looks like I am VERY far away, which would make sense with how scared I was!)





1 comment:
How Fun! Happy Birthday to him! Great Dad's and Grandpa's are the Best...I'm lucky to have one too!
Post a Comment