We didn't do anything super cute on Valentine's Day, but we did go to the Farmer's Market and then play at the park. Ariana was sleeping so Aubrey and I hung out for a bit while we waited for miss sleepy pants to wake up. I can't believe how big my Aubrey is getting!
I shouldn't of let the beast sleep because she was a busy little monster at the park! Apparently she thinks she's just as big as the big kids!
Aubrey eating a strawberry from the farmer's market- they are the BEST strawberries on this planet!
After dinner, I realized that I didn't get a picture of both girls together in their matching outfits so I figured I better get one before we went home and put them to bed. Yeah, I could not get one of each of them looking at me/smiling, etc. So here is one of Aubrey smiling:
And here is one of Ariana smiling.
I hope that is good enough for you. :)
Ariana does not sit still for longer then 0.2 seconds. Here she is in her highchair playing with the buckles. (She loves to buckle things.) Everyone kept looking at her as they were passing by. I am pretty sure that they were judging me for not having my child sitting down. They can go ahead and judge me because I know that they wouldn't be able to get her to sit either. :)
And one last pic of Aubrey the supastar!







No comments:
Post a Comment