Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bad!

For every ounce of cuteness this child has, she has an ounce of bad as well. Ariana is always up to something, but the one positive thing about her is that she is very honest.

For example, if I am in the kitchen getting Aubrey a snack and I hear Ariana go in the other room and get all quiet, I will always yell, "Ariana?! What are you doing?" to which she replies, "No!" (which means I am doing something that you would tell me "no" for) so then I ask, "Are you doing something bad?" and if she responds with "Bad." I know she really is doing something bad. And this is usually the something "bad" that she is doing:


My desk gets turned upside down about 100 times a day. I can NOT wait to move to a new house that has a den with a door that has a LOCK ON IT!

And then, there is always the typical arts and crafts time in the Frisco Family's household. Aubrey, being the typical firstborn, colors in the lines, does her best not to ruin Mommy's dining room table, wonderful things like that. Then, there is Ariana who does wonderful things like THIS:

Yes, those markers are washable. Yes, I was sitting RIGHT THERE as she did this. I just chose not to do anything about it because she was just going to fight me for the marker which would then result in BOTH of us getting marker all over us. So, instead, I let the kid have her fun. Normally, I would put one of our plain white t-shirts on her that are covered in paint/markers/etc., but, I will say it again, I just wanted to sit there and let the kid be a kid for once. :)

Okay, and lastly, there is this kind of mischief going on:

Not only is she swiping a cookie that I specifically told her she couldn't have (because she had already had 250,000 cookies), but she got her chair, lined it up with the counter and connived getting that forbidden cookie.

What am I going to do with this child?!? I'll tell you what I am going to do... Have lots of fun. That is my only option because otherwise I will lose my mind. :)

But for the record, this child is bad. 

Bad, bad, bad!!

No comments: