Sunday, July 24, 2011

Small Baby, Big Personality

Ariana might be a little thing, but she sure has a BIG personality. She is always ready for fun and always ready to laugh. She does the funniest things, makes the funniest noises, and she always brings a smile to my face.

She loves to give kisses, and she has just started giving kisses that make that kiss noise. It's so cute! She always loves to cuddle and give hugs, and if she ever reaches out to give you some love, I can guarantee that it will melt your heart.

BUT, on the flip side, she is such a little fireball. She loves to climb things, pinch things, and is curious about everything. And if she does something naughty, she does it with a smile on her face and does this innocent little laugh that just makes anything naughty turn into a not-so-naughty thing anymore.




One of her latest discoveries is eyelashes. She HAS to touch my eyelashes. I mean, HAS TO. She pulls them and then laughs. Total mischief, but her little laugh makes it okay.

She always has to do whatever sissy is doing. If Aubrey touches something, Ariana has to touch it. If Aubrey climbs up something, Ariana is right behind her. If Aubrey laughs at the TV, don't you know, Ariana has her hands on her knees and is cracking up at the TV even though she has no idea what is going on. :)


And for being such a little thing, she sure can eat. She eats pretty much anything, and can outlast anybody at the dinner table. She just keeps eating and eating and eating.

I would say I don't know where it goes, but that wouldn't be the truth. I do know where it goes. It gets turned into energy because little miss does NOT sit down. EVER. She just walks and walks all day long. From this room to that room, back in this room, back in that room. She is such a busy girl.
One of her other new things is sitting in the toy box. I don't know why she does this, but I always find her sitting in her toy box either reading a book or playing with a toy. Her silliness is one of the reasons why I love her so much!



And that is our Ariana!

No comments: