Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sisters, Best Friends.

Aubrey loves and adores Ariana. I feel so blessed that Aubrey has been so welcoming, loving and caring towards her sister. It seriously feels like these two were meant to be sisters. I am so excited to watch these two grow up together. They are precious.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

So sweet! Aubrey just glows with happiness in this video. You can really tell she's totally besotted with her new baby=) Ariana looks like you, Lindsay! Lucky girl!

Lori said...

That is so sweet. They are going to be the best of friends, you can already tell. I'm glad Aubrey is so good with her.

Jon and Lauren said...

Lindsay, this is one of the sweetest things I have EVER seen! It even made me tear up a little bit! Aubrey is so lovely with her, and so gentle and sweet.

I don't think I was that nice to you...I remember those pics of me stealing your pasta and you crying, ha ha! Aubs is going to be a better big sister than me, for sure!

Love you all
xx

Nik said...

So cute!