Ariana Finley
Born July 11th
at 4:06 pm
8 lbs and 20 inches
I had the fastest delivery ever. It was crazy. I'll post my birth story when I have more time.
Aubrey has been the BEST big sister. She seriously has been so sweet and so loving. All she wants to do is hold, touch, kiss and play with her sister. She is the happiest when she gets to hold Ariana and she won't give her back. She smiles SO BIG when she gets to hold her too. I seriously can't believe how much Aubrey adores Ariana. It's going to be so fun watching the two of them together.
Nick and I are both doing great adjusting to two children. We love our little family. We feel so blessed for such a wonderful delivery at home and for our amazing, beautiful, healthy daughter Ariana.
4 comments:
Congrats!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to her your story and see more pictures.
Congrats Linds. She is beautiful! But do you make them any other way?? I think not!
She is beautiful! Congrats! I can't wait to hear the birth story.
she is so cute and sweet! Congrats girlie!
Post a Comment