My friend Ashley is an amazing photgrapher. I asked her a few months back if she would take my maternity photo's. I didn't even want to do maternity photo's with my second pregnancy but Ashley is so talented I just had to take advantage of her skills. =)
Below is a slideshow of the pics that she took. Enjoy!
And incase you want to check out her website, here is a link:
Ashley Christina Photography
Thank you Ashley! You are an amazing person, friend, mommy and photographer! The Frisco Family loves you... and your family too. =)
5 comments:
These are gorgeous! I love the leopard ribbon. She got some beautiful shots of the 3 of you.
Awesome pictures! You look amazing, wish Nick was in some of them that woul dhave been great to frame. Love you can't wait to see pictures of little Ariana out of your gorgeous tummy!
They turned out so good!!
Wow, those are awesome! I LOVE them. Your friend did a great job. You look beautiful. You got some great pics to choose from.
aw, I love you...thanks for the shout out and for being so sweet! :)
Post a Comment