I post a lot about Aubrey bugging Jasper... but I don't think I post nearly enough about Jasper bugging us.
For the longest time now Jasper has done this thing where if you don't pay attention to him, usually when you're having a conversation or watching TV, he'll throw his paw at you, right in your line of vision. It's definitely his way of demanding your attention. It's really cute though because it's a very "human" reaction, in my opinion at least.
And I remember when we bought Jasper from the private breeder and we were walking out of their house with him, little puppy Jasper in my arms, and the lady said to us, "You know, weimaraners aren't dogs. They think they are humans, and he is going to want to be a member of your family like a human is."
I can't tell you how many times that conversation plays back in my mind... it usually happens when Swiper, I mean Jasper, does something naughty... or something that is just not very dog-like. =)
Anyways... without further ado, here is Jasper demanding some attention from his baby sister that he loves and adores SO much!
2 comments:
I love it!
So cute.
Post a Comment