Sunday, June 13, 2010

Heat Wave

Apparantly Vegas just had a heat wave about a week ago. Yeah, that's always fun when you're huge and pregnant! But hey, at least we had a reason to bust out the kiddie pool and Aubrey's new, and totally adorable, swimsuit!

Aubrey lookin' cute:

I told her to "stike a pose" and this is what she did! (I *love* this pic, it cracks me up!):
And I don't know what it is about this pic, but she just looks so much older or something... and I don't know how I feel about that! =)
Me, being the AWESOME mother that I am, taught Aubrey how to make bum marks on the concrete. See, people, it's the small things in life. Good stuff.
She loved it! She put her bum marks all over everything... the concrete, the firepit, etc. It reminded me of that Tom Green Bum Song. Does anybody remember that song?!?! Basically it's a song about him putting his bum on everything. Please tell me somebody remembers that song?!?


And here is our most handsome boy Bapper.

Doesn't he look so happy?!?

5 comments:

Maryann said...

TOTALLY remember that song... I remember this big plastic bum being rubbed on random things.

The Koehler Family Blog said...

"I like to put my bum on things.. It's fun for everyone!" I used to LOVE Tom Green! : ) Adorable pictures!

Anonymous said...

That song ANNOYED me but I remember it. Aubrey looks like a cheerleader in some of these. It looks like she has makeup on. Such a lucky girl to be so gorgeous!

Jon and Lauren said...

I want to hear the loon, not the cannon!

Lori said...

Looks like a fun day. I LOVE her swimsuit. She is so stinkin' cute. I remember that song.