Well, fast forward some 15 years... For Christmas 2009, my parents got Aubrey some gardening tools because she loves to play in their garden. Well, ON CHRISTMAS DAY, my Dad found some old packets of seeds and let Aubrey go outside into their garden and plant them. He figured that not only the seeds were bad but that it was December, nothing was actually going to plant and grow, right?
WRONG.
About a month ago my Mom called me and told me that Aubrey must've planted something in their garden because there was a huge plant growing out there. Well, low and behold, it was one of the seeds that Aubrey had planted back at Christmas-time. And it wasn't just any plant, it was a sunflower plant. AND, not just a regular sunflower plant, but instead a 10-12 feet tall sunflower plant!!!
Needless to say, Aubrey is VERY proud of her plant. And as for Aubrey's Mommy... well, she's just very happy that her daughter is following in her footsteps.
So here is my little Sunflower Girl with her ever-growing sunflower!
And just for fun- me, my belly, and my beautiful girl with her sunflower.
Me, Aubrey and my Dad. Aubrey wanted to take this picture but her arm couldn't stetch out far enough, so I took it for her. I love how she has her arms around me and my Dad. =)
And then Aubrey wanted, well insisted, that she take a picture of me and my Dad with her plant. I think she did a great job taking this picture for being only 3 years old!
Anyways, hope you liked my little Sunflower story. =)

3 comments:
That's awesome! What a tall sunflower. I love your belly and Aubrey did a great job with her picture taking. No one is cropped out.
Aw she is such cutie and she has a green thumb. So cute. BTW you look adorable, little prego mama!
BTW sorry for the comment overload, for whatever reason I have not been able to comment on your blog from my phone. (maybe bc of the word verification) so now that my computer is fixed I had to come comment attack you.
Post a Comment