Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter this year! We were busy the whole day through... and instead of bombarding you will an overload of pictures, i've created some collages of our day.

Getting ready for Easter- baking cookies and dyeing eggs:


Easter egg hunt at the house first thing in the morning:


Easter egg hunt at church:


Having fun hanging out with our family friends at their house, eating, laughing and playing:


And Little Miss Aubrey had a really great day. Know how I know that? Because when we headed home at 6pm, she was PASSED OUT. It's hard work being an Easter Princess. =)


2 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad you had a great easter. Aubrey looks adorable like usual.

Anonymous said...

I love Easter it is one of my favorites. Aubrey is getting so big. The last picture needs to be submitted to world cutest toddler moments or something.