Friday, January 8, 2010

Whatever you do...

DON'T trust a 3 year old.

I found this video from Christmas Eve and I just had to post it. Nick came in and told Aubrey that they had "something to do" and that she had to go to the office with him. Well, I am supa dupa smart and knew that he was taking her to go wrap my presents. So, I tried to warn him. I told him that he can't trust Aubrey. I think he thought it would be fine since i'd be opening up my presents in the morning.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, WHO do you think was right?

That's right, one point for Mama Bear.

Not only two minutes after coming back inside after wrapping my presents did Aubrey's mouth start flappin'. I just had to videotape the conversation because it was so funny. Yeah, I was egging her on but I didn't realize she'd be so easy!

In her defense, the "cookies" were really chocolates, so she didn't really give that present away. And looking back on the video, she says something about "dar-foom" or "mar-foom" and I didn't notice it at the time but she was telling me that Daddy got me perfume... but hey, that doesn't count either because I had no idea what she's saying, right?

And Nick- next year? Listen to Mama Bear. =)

3 comments:

FionaChan said...

sooo cute!

Suzanne said...

That's hysterical. Such a little gossiper already. :)

The Wells Family said...

I love this! Her and Ashlyn would be BFF's in a heartbeat!!!