We went to the traditional Frisco Family "Open House" for Christmas Eve. I made a bruschetta dish from scratch and I wish I would've taken a pic of it. It was so fun to make and it looked really pretty. Nick said it tasted good, and being that it kinda disappeared at the party, I don't think he was lying to me. =) The Open House was so much fun. Aubrey spent the entire time upstairs playing with the big girls. I stayed downstairs eating the entire time and Nick was right there with me. It was nice to have both of our families together (my parents came again this year).
When we got home, we quickly got ready for bed. Aubrey sprinkled her reindeer food out front (can't forget the reindeer can we?), got Santa his cookies and raced upstairs to bed. She was pretty excited but I think the party wore her out because she went to bed easily and quickly.
When we woke up in the morning, this is what Aubrey saw upon coming down the stairs:
Here are some pics from the rest of the day:
Santa ate all of his cookies...
We went up to my parents' house later on in the day to open up presents. This is Aubrey opening up her princess music box that my parents got her last minute as just a "whatever" gift. Turns out it was her "most favorite" present of all. This was her expression when she opened it. She COULD.NOT.BELIEVE.IT. She was in love. Best moment of the day for sure.
Kisses for my big girl!
Aubrey isn't doing the cheesey grin anymore and i'm so glad because she seriously has the most gorgeous smile. And yes, she's holding Rudolph. =)
Another family pic.
I can't wait till next Christmas when my sister and Jon will be here! Now if only we can get Joe to come back from Thailand for Christmas then we will have the whole family together again, PLUS a new baby! That would be AWESOME.
I hope all of your Christmas's were as blessed as our was.
2 comments:
Looks like a great christmas. That slide looks like so much fun. I love the family photo, it's a great one! Such a cute family.
You all look great!!! Miss you all!!
Post a Comment